Founded in 1976, PCPI began manufacturing with one machine, one customer, two associates, and a simple philosophy of total customer satisfaction. Today, PCPI is recognized as a world-class manufacturer of diverse, engineering-grade thermoplastic products and components. By utilizing comprehensive design and manufacturing technology, we endeavor to provide every customer with innovative quality in high performance plastics using thermoplastic injection molding. PCPI plastic injection molding creates precision thermoplastic parts to mold exact shapes and features for use in any application. Our custom injection molded plastic parts are widely used in a variety of industries throughout the globe, serving customers in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia.
“We hope to provide you with a challenging and exciting opportunity for personal and professional growth”
James Kerg Jr. – CEO
Reasons to work at PCPI
- PCPI is a small, family-owned business that has been providing products for our customers and jobs for our community for over 40 years.
- PCPI invests in its employees with training and growth opportunities.
- PCPI is not a factory assembly line. Our jobs are diverse and employees work on different jobs every day.
- PCPI offers great benefits to cover your insurance needs and your retirement funding.
- Ask our workforce with an average of over 11 years of employment. PCPI is a place to build your career!
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- 3 shifts
- 5 days per week
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Vacation
- Unpaid Leave Time
- Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Group Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
PCPI offers job openings for production associates with the opportunity for on-the-job training in machine setup, processing, maintenance, quality, and robotics.
The entire management team of PCPI began in entry-level production positions, illustrating that PCPI invests in its employees.